jueves, septiembre 07, 2006

Scream!!! Many times I need to scream, with a reason, with no reason, just because I need to throw out of myself everything I have inside, hurting me slowly but constant. Have you ever been in the situation where you feel like being in a tunnel, long tunnel, dark tunnel with no lights and you don’t see the end? Sometimes I feel like that.

Sometimes I feel like being hit by many people, many problems all around me, crashing with me, making me fall and don’t let me get up. In these moments, life looks like that tunnel. I wake up in the morning and I am walking along it. As soon as I have walked a few meters I find a stone in my way. No way to go far away, I have to put it out of the path. Three meters far from it, another stone but bigger than the first one. I can’t move it, I have to climb it no matter how big it is. Ten meters, a wall in my way. Neither can’t I carry it nor climb it, so I have to destroy it kicking with my hands and feet. Thirty meters, a big big hole in the middle of the path. No carry, no climb, no destroy, I have to jump over it, without thinking how big it is.

Sometimes my life is like this. As soon as I have forgotten one problem, another bigger is in my way, and another one just some meters far, and other and other.

Scream!!! Help!!! I need somebody!!! But the tunnel is dark… Although I see people at the entry and the end of the tunnel, nobody is with me inside it. I feel so alone… but with hope, a hand appears in the dark and helps me go throw the tunnel.

Scream!!!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

You aren´t alone, you know it, i think the live is like a montain, sometimes there is a little stone, and sometimes there are big stones, and i can´t doing anything. one kiss.